General terms and conditions of newsletter subscription
Natural or legal persons can sign up for the newsletter by submitting their e-mail address at our webpage and agreeing with the General Terms and Conditions and the use of their personal data.
We respect your privacy and undertakes to protect the collected data in accordance with the current legislation on personal data protection. Under no circumstances will the collected data be provided to or shared with third parties.
We store personal data in electronic form. The data will be deleted if the user submits a written request.
Agreement with the collection, use, and processing of personal data
By signing up for the newsletter at www.kimpaituba.com:
- I agree with the General Terms and Conditions of signing up for and receiving newsletter.
- I give the permission to collect, process, use, and store the personal data provided (this includes the collection, acquisition, entry, editing, saving, adaption or alteration, recalling, review, use, disclosure by transmission, notification, dissemination or other manner of making available, classification or linking, blocking, anonymisation, deletion or destruction of data) in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1, Official Gazette of the RS, Nos. 86/2004, 67/2007 UPB1).
The purpose of collecting, processing, storing, and using data is mainly to send general offers, user-tailored offers, advertising materials, invitations to events, and updates on various activities and news.
The company will use the collected data mainly for the following marketing communication purposes: offers, advertising materials, and communication via post, e-mail, phone or SMS (including for remarketing purposes – in the form of targeted advertisements via e-mail and/or social networks), and for segmentations, modelling, and consumer profiling in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
I am aware that I can request at any time that your company stops using my personal data for sending offers or communicating or to delete my personal data in full.
My newsletter subscription can be cancelled by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail I receive. I can request the deletion of my personal data in full by sending a written message to our company.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
What are cookies?
Cookies are little text files, in which data on your visit to a website is recorded.
Cookies make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier. They allow the website to remember an individual’s preferences and experience, thereby saving time and making website browsing more efficient and pleasant.
- their characteristic of storing data on the status of an individual website (language selection, number of results to show, font size, etc.),
- they help in the provision of online services (registration, shopping basket content, registration for newsletters, viewing videos, etc.),
- they help collect data on website users’ habits (number of visits, content that is of interest to the user, etc.) that helps us improve your user experience and assess the effectiveness of website design.
- Cookies on our websites are set up in accordance with the Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
|PH_HPXY_CHECK||For security reasons to protect webpage||Session||kimpaituba.com|
|PHPSESSID||It saves your browsing information and enables a more efficient and easier websites’ functioning.||Session||kimpaituba.com|
|__utma … __utmz,
|It helps oversee the number of visitors on the website and their way of usage to help improve the website even more.||Up to 2 years||kimpaituba.com|
|__utma … __utmd||Google Analytics; help oversee viewing of video content with the video player Vimeo.||Up to 2 years||kimpaituba.com|
|moove_gdpr_popup||It saves the data that you are informed about cookies and privacy.||Up to 1 year||kimpaituba.com|
How can you manage or delete cookies?
Most browsers allow you to accept or reject all cookies or accept or reject only certain types of cookies. You can also delete cookies that your browser has already stored on your device.
The procedure for changing cookie settings differs from browser to browser. You can find information in this regard using the “Help” function, visiting http://www.aboutcookies.org/ which explains the procedure in all modern browsers, or you can contact us via e-mail.
You can disable Google Analytics and DoubleClick cookies by using the instructions available on the following links:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en